Very limited availability of capable and experienced professionals around the world
Lifetime access 24/7
Online self-paced method
Excellence on content and format
Developed by industry experienced professionals
Digital conclusion Certificate
Mobile and Dektop access
Get These Benefits
- Understand how Scrum really works in real-life comporate environment and how to deal with the challenges
- Understand why all the Scrum roles are necessary and their relations
- Get a real-life expectation about how the Scrum Master relates with management and upper corporate layers
- Perceive the benefits of Agile over Traditional approaches
- Recognize the skills needed to be Agile in the essence of it’s culture
- Understand the 4 values and 12 principles of Agile and see how it can benefit the company
Agile Culture Foundations
The practical manifesto
Challenges to be Agile
The Scrum Framework
Theory and values
The Product Owner
The Development Team
The Scrum Master
Scrum Master working with: PO, Dev Team and the Company
Sprint, Product Backlog and Events
Sprint Planning: What is the everyone’s role in the planning
Sprint Planning: how will we do the work
Sprint Planning: Defining the Sprint Goal
Sprint Planning: A typical checklist
Daily Scrum: executing the transparency and inspection
What is not part of Daily
Sprint Review: Presenting what we built
Sprint Review: A typical checklist
Sprint Retrospective: Building a plan to learn
What is not part of the Retrospective
Sprint Retrospective: A typical checklist
Why you must enroll
JOIN THOUSANDS OF IT PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE WORKING ON THE AGILE TRANSFORMATION AROUND THE WORLD.
THIS COURSE IS A MUST HAVE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET A REAL-LIFE PERSPECTIVE FOR FREE.
Take this course right now while it still FREE!
Top 3 reasons why you should enroll:
There is a huge and urgent movement around the world commonly nominated as “Agile Transformation”. Scrum is the most used framework on these envioronments
Scrum Master, Agile Coach and Product Owners are between the most wanted and the most valuable roles in industry right now
Industry is getting out of “by the book” oriented professionals and in this course you have the opportunity to get a real world approch from experienced professionals who learned how to do and how not to do Scrum
- What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a framework designed to build simple and complex projects.
- How is the course structured?
Each section has a theorical overview and the real approach. It clearifies the difference between how it’s currently being executed in most of the world western companies and how it really must be executed.
Who can attend this course
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum in a corporate real-life perspective
- Developers and QA Engineers in Scrum environments
- Those who want to get a job as Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Anyone who wants to join the career in agile culture field
- Anyone who has only a therorical view of Scrum and need to know how it really works on daily basis
- An expert who wants an objective and quick refresher in scrum
- Anyone who never worked with Scrum or any agile approach
There are no special requirements to enroll this course. However there is a recommendation to have experienced any sort of software development projects.
Will be launched soon!
- Free forever
- No additional costs